I hope you had a magical holiday season, family, friends, and colleagues, even if it didn’t look like what we’ve known and loved in the past. I hope you found bright spots and happy times that filled your soul and energized you for the year ahead.
As we launch into 2022 I’m curious; are your thoughts and words helping you get to where you want to go? Have they helped or hindered? If the former, congratulations, well done, and keep it up! If the latter, what can you do to flip the script?
The launch of a new year gives us permission to reframe our thoughts, words, and actions to ones that serve us better. How have your thoughts and words helped you in the past? What can you do to recalibrate them to better align with what you want and how you show up?
I don’t do new year’s resolutions, but I do try to get clear on my intentions, goals, and plans for the months ahead, for the journey I envision. I invite in what I want and let go of what doesn’t help me grow and move forward.
For me, 2022 is about focussing on hope and optimism. Clarity and perseverance. Mindfulness and staying present. Care and kindness. Investing in my self care and growth.
To continue to be who I be, I ask myself questions, such as:
- What is my vision for 2022? Am I holding myself back or holding myself capable?
- How can I make a positive impact in people’s lives? How can I better serve?
- What would I like to learn this year? What do I want to unlearn?
- How can I be kinder to myself and courageously stick to my boundaries?
- What do I want more of? What do I need to let go?
- How can I ensure I’ll like what I see when I look back at 2022 at the end of the year?
I love a blank page to write a new story on. And I’m grateful for a promising new year. One that allows us to become more authentically ourselves, to be inspired to travel bravely on our unique, magical life path, and to embrace the idea that anything is possible. Dare to live the life you dream of. I look forward to seeing you on the journey.